Our dust-free sanding method is exceptional.



Are you ready to restore your hardwood floors to their formal glory? When you need sandblasting touch ups in Borough of

Saint-Laurent, Montreal, check out Mebesa to get your free quote. We are committed to the quality and satisfaction of our customers. Whether it's flooring solid wood or hardwood, Mebesa will fill your floor project. In addition, we are the benchmark for wood flooring.


Is your hardwood floor lacking in luster. Scratched and worn, 

do not worry, you can restore your floor to give it a new look with our finishing services. Our flooring professionals specialize in the restoration of wood floors, dust-free sanding, floor coloring, refinishing floors and more. If you want to rejuvenate your floor or parquet with our catering professionals, call us.


Sablage de Plancher à Côte-des-Neiges et Notre-Dame-de-Grâce


  • Floor Repair

  • Stair Repairs

  • Floor Sanding

  • Floor Installation

  • Floor Laying

  • Floor Finishes

  • Floor Sanding without Dust

  • Floor Varnishing

  • Floor Maintenance

  • Hardwood Floors

  • New Floors

  • Hardwood Floor Refinishing

  • Refurbishment and Repairs



Mebesa Flooring has the experience and equipment to provide you with the finest hardwood flooring finishes at the best price.

Our dust-free floor sanding system can collect up to 98% of the dust from the sanding process, with the remaining 2% being distributed around the work area. That's why our company is proud to take care of our customers without any additional cost.

  • Facebook - White Circle

© 2021 - Mebesa inc. All rights reserved.

Website Designer & SEO by Eclipse-Web

Hardwood Floor Sanding Borough of Saint-Laurent, Montreal